Mincemeat Upside Down Puddings in 15 minutes!
- 100 g (4oz) Juvela Low Protein Mix
- 50 g (2oz) soft margarine
- 50 g (2oz) caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 65 ml cold water
- 100 g (4oz) mincement* (*refer to NSPKU dietary information for suitable mincemeat)
- Cream together the margarine and sugar in a large bowl. Add the Juvela Mix along with the baking powder and the water and beat well until smooth and creamy.
- Lightly grease 4 individual pudding basins suitable for use in the microwave
- Place a tbsp of mincemeat into each pudding basin and then divide the cake mixture evenly between the basins.
- Cover each basin with cling film and pierce with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Microwave each pudding for 1½ minutes at 600w**, until well risen and firm to the touch. Allow to rest before serving.
**For 750-800w microwaves, reduce cooking time to 1 minute.