This is a very simple yet delicious starter or canapés to start your Christmas meal and party!
- 4 Button mushroom
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 Butternut squash (cut into cubes)
- 1⁄2 Courgette (cut into slices)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Juvela Low Protein Roll (cut into cubes)
- Salt and Pepper to season
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/ 400˚F/Gas Mark 6
- Thread the butternut squash, mushrooms, tomatoes, courgette and bread cubes onto skewers/cocktail sticks and drizzle over with oil.
- Place in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally until the vegetables are soft and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper before serving.