Chocolate Chip Crunchy Bite
Another effortless and delicious traybake using Juvela Low Protein Cookies.
Did you know that by removing sugar from this recipe, you can make it into a 'Fudge' like bite?
- 2 Juvela Chocolate Chip Cookie (or cinnamon / orange flavour)
- 50 g (2oz) syrup
- 50 g (2oz) caster sugar
- 50 g (2oz) butter
- handfuls of dried cranberries (optional) (chopped)
1. Combine the sugar, syrup and butter in a pan, place over a moderate heat and stir until melted. Allow to cool slightly.
2. While waiting for it to cool, place the Cookies in a platic bag and crush them into smaller pieces (don't crush it too finely).
3. Add the crushed Cookies (and dried fruits) to the melted mixture and stir well until thoroughly coated.
4. Press well down using a fork into a square tin/baking tray, chill for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares to serve. Makes about 12-15 bites.
Juvela Cooking Tips:
Try these delicious combinations:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with cherry / cranberry
- Cinnamon Cookies with Raisins
- Orange Cookies with apricot
DId you know....
Just remove the sugar from the recipe and you can make it into a 'Fudge' like bite.