Garlic bread makes a perfect accompaniment to many main meals.Simply spread the Juvela Bread Rolls/ Loaf or pizza bases with garlic butter.
Slice the garlic bread into thin strips for a simple and quick snack for children!
- 2 Juvela halved Bread Rolls/ Loaf
- 1 Juvela Pizza Base
- 30 g butter (softened)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- salt (optional)
Make Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven at 200⁰C/ 400⁰F/ Gas Mark 6
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, parsley and salt to taste, until thoroughly combined.
If using Bread Rolls/Loaf:
- Slice each roll in half (lengthways), bake the rolls/sliced loaf for about 10 minutes or you can put the rolls/sliced loaf in a toaster until nicely golden brown. Spread the butter mixture thickly over one side of the bread and bake for 5 minutes
If using Pizza Base:
- Simply spread the butter mixture thickly onto the Pizza Base and bake for 10-15minutes.