Simple Pizza Ideas
Our Pizza Bases offer you a great, easy and quick everyday meal solution. Just add your favourite toppings and it's ready in no time. Or use halved/quartered for a light snack or children's portion.
Here are some quick ideas to top your pizza.
The pizza bases are suitable for freezing too!
- 1 Juvela Pizza Base
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tbsp pizza topping sauce* (refer to NSPKU for suitable brand)
- 4 tbsp OR barbecue sauce*
- See below for topping ideas
Quick and Easy Pizza Base
- Preheat the oven to 200⁰C/ 400⁰F/ Gas Mark6
- Brush the pizza base with some olive oil and Spread the pizza topping sauce (tomato or barbecue) over the surface.
- It is now ready for your flavourite toppings!
Mushroom, pepper, tomatoes and onions
Place the sliced mushrooms, onion and pepper in a bowl, add the oil and toss together until coated. Top on the pizza bases and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes
Mushroom and pineapple
Place the sliced mushrooms and pineapple on the pizza bases and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes
Leek, Mushrooms and Olives
Spread 4-5 tbsp of roasted pepper salsa* or black olive paste*over the pizza, top with 100g of lightly sautéed leeks and handful of sliced mushrooms, olives and peppers and bake for 10-15 mins. (*refer the NSPKU dietary information for suitable sauce)
Artichokes and Sweet Peppers
Spread 4-5 tbsp of suitable tomato pizza topping sauce over the pizza, top with artichokes (drained) and any peppers (sliced) and bake for 10-15 mins.