Tomato Garlic Bread
A twist to your usual garlic bread, quick and easy!
Make little garlic fingers for children by slicing them into thin strips. A great snack and lunchbox idea for the little ones.
- 1 Juvela Pizza Base
- 1 Juvela Bread Rolls/ Loaf
- 25 g (1oz) butter (softened)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp dried herbs (chopped)
- 5 tbsp tomato puree
Make Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven at 200⁰C/ 400⁰F/ Gas Mark 6
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, parsley and salt to taste, until thoroughly combined.
If using Bread Rolls/Loaf:
- Slice each roll in half (lengthways), bake the rolls or sliced loaf for about 10 minutes OR you can put the rolls/sliced loaf in the toaster until nicely golden brown.
- Spread the butter mixture thickly first and spread the tomato puree over the garlic butter base onto one side of the bread and bake for 5 minutes.
If using Pizza Base:
- Simply spread the butter mixture thickly first and spread the tomato puree over the garlic butter base onto the Pizza Base, bake for 10-15minutes.
Great serving Soup or Pizza